Garage Floor Coating
Protecting and beautifying garage floors for 30+ years!
Our Garage Floor Coating System Works
If your garage floor is cracked, stained with vehicles fluids, or has pits in the floor, then CCS is perfect for you. Our garage floor coating system can provide a solution to imperfections that are sometimes associated with a concrete surface. Once applied, it also protects the floor from salt, sand, and vehicle fluids.
Concrete Coating Systems is Minnesota’s most trusted Garage Floor contractor!
Offering Polyurea, Polyaspartic, and Epoxy Floor Coatings to repair or replace your concrete in just ONE day!
Click through the images to see some of our favorite projects!
Benefits to Your Garage Floor
Easy to Maintain
An occasional wash with a hose is all that’s needed to keep the surface clean.
Household chemicals, oil, salt, sand, etc., will not harm the surface. Stains are easily removed.
Our solution cures quickly, and installation usually only takes 1 day. Typically, the surface can be walked on the day after installation and 72 hours for vehicle traffic.
Our garage floors are slip resistant and can help you stay safe regardless of how you use it!
Along with these great benefits to your floor, choosing CCS is a great option because we typically install our floors in just one day. We’re also so confident in our work that we offer a lifetime limited warranty with our installations. Finally, we maintain a hands-on approach for every project, ensuring we do the job right. Get started today to learn more.
Industry Leading Experience
Concrete Coating Systems has been coating and restoring concrete in Minnesota since 1985! We’ve been in business as a garage floor coating contractor for over 30 years. Over the years, we’ve constantly improved our garage floor resurfacing processes to ensure that our customers are always receiving the best possible product. We use some of the highest quality materials on the market and have skilled installers that have been working with us for decades. Don’t make the mistake of hiring an inexperienced garage floor coating installer and end up with a floor that looks worse than when you started. Hire CCS and sit back and enjoy your new garage floor in no time at all!
If you’re thinking about a Polyurea garage floor coating, check out the following example colors below, or see our color charts here.
Polyurea Garage Floor Color Examples
Garage Floor Refinishing
You may be asking, why would I want to add a concrete floor coating to my garage floor? Well, our high quality garage floor coatings offer a number of benefits, including:
- Protect your garage floor from caustic chemicals and wear and tear
- Potentially add value to your home
- Easier garage maintenance
- Allow you to show a bit of your personal taste when it comes to your garage décor
- Durability: Epoxy coatings make your garage floor highly durable and resistant to damage, so it will last for years without showing signs of wear and tear.
- Easy Maintenance: Epoxy coatings are easy to clean and maintain, and it is highly resistant to stains, dust, and dirt. Spills can be wiped up with a rag or mop, and the floor can be swept or vacuumed to remove any debris.
- Enhanced Safety: Epoxy coatings offer a high level of slip resistance that can reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Epoxy coatings come in a wide range of colors, textures, and styles that can enhance the aesthetic appeal of your garage floor.
- Chemical Resistance: Epoxy floor coatings are highly resistant to chemicals, oils, and other substances that can damage your garage floor.
- Don’t make the mistake of assuming that your garage has to be this dark, dingy space that can only be used as a place to house your cars from the elements. Instead, think of all the options you have to turn your garage into additional space that can be utilized for all sorts of different things. Maybe you want to create a man cave, or have an area where you can entertain large groups of people? Whatever you can imagine in terms of a garage renovation, a custom garage floor coating from Concrete Coating Systems (CCS) can be a great way to give your garage that finished look that all your neighbors will envy.
Garage Floor Protection
A garage floor coating is not only pleasing to the eye, but it also offers additional protection as well. Bare concrete can easily become damaged without some type of protective coating. Our high quality concrete coating protects your garage floor from all types of damage caused by:
- A variety of de-icing agents
- UV rays
Thanks to our brutal Minnesota winters, it’s virtually impossible to avoid tracking in de-icing agents and salt on your tires into your garage. Over time these chemicals can slowly eat away at bare concrete, and cause significant damage including actual pits in your concrete. These pits can be difficult to clean and are also unsightly. In addition, once pits or cracks begin to form in your concrete, salt from your car tires can get down below the surface and ultimately cause your concrete slab to heave and ultimately retract, causing additional cracks.
Why Choose Epoxy Floor Coatings for Your Garage?
Garage floors are subjected to a lot of damage and wear from cars, items that get dropped or dragged across the floor, and exposure to chemicals and oils. An epoxy floor coating is one of the most durable flooring options available, making it perfect for high-traffic areas like garages. It can withstand the powerful impact of heavy vehicles, making it the ideal choice for car enthusiasts and mechanics. Whether you are looking for a stylish and sophisticated garage floor or a functional surface that can withstand the demands of daily use, an epoxy floor coating is the perfect solution.
What is Epoxy Floor Coating?
Epoxy floor coating is a type of resin coating that is made from two components: resin and hardener. The two components are mixed together, and the chemical reaction causes the mixture to harden and create a strong and durable surface. Epoxy floor coatings come in a variety of colors, textures, and thicknesses. You can choose the thickness of the coating based on the level of wear and tear you expect, and the texture based on your specific requirements.
With our garage floor coating, your concrete will initially be protected by filling any pits or cracks and then applying a high quality coating which will protect your concrete from salt, de-icing agents, gas, oil and other chemicals.
Lifetime Warranty on Concrete Coating Peeling or Blistering
One of the main reasons so many Minnesota residents choose CCS when it comes to our garage floor coatings is because of our lifetime warranty on separation from blistering or concrete peeling. To learn more about this warranty as well as our high quality garage floor coating products, feel free to reach out to our team today by phone at 952-469-6496.
Ready to get started?
Request a FREE Quote
Requesting a quote is quick and easy. Get started now!