If you have been researching concrete replacement, the price tag of this particular project can be overwhelming. The truth is that concrete replacement for many individuals simply isn’t an affordable project to take on. The good news is that concrete replacement may not be the only option that you have when it comes to repairing or improving your existing concrete. At Concrete Coating Systems, we are an industrial grade epoxy floor coating company in Minneapolis committed to providing you with an affordable option to help strengthen and enhance the look of your concrete without having to replace.
Get to Know the Team
When researching industrial grade epoxy floor coating companies, it is important to choose one with experience. Lucky for you, our team at Concrete Coating Systems not only provides high quality floor coating, but we have the experience to back up our projects as well. In fact, we’ve been in the coating and concrete restoration industry since 1985, and we have no plans of departing anytime soon! We take on projects big or small and provide an attention to detail that cannot be matched by the competition. Regardless of whether your floor coating needs are residential or commercial, we’ve got you covered every step of the way.
Benefits of Industrial Grade Epoxy Floor Coating
Affordability isn’t the only benefit to choosing industrial grade epoxy floor coating over concrete replacement. The additional benefits that our team at Concrete Coating Systems can provide includes:
- Simple Maintenance – Once our epoxy floor coating is administered, all it needs is a little wash here and there. This can be a hose down every so often or natural rainwater.
- Long Lasting – Industrial grade epoxy floor coating is stronger than concrete by itself and it will help your property handle aging, weathering and vehicle traffic.
- Resistant of Chemicals – Another great perk of this epoxy floor coating is that it is chemical resistant. Stains can be easily removed and household chemicals as well as salt and oil will not harm the coating.
- No Puddles – Epoxy floor coating prevents standing water from occurring on the surface.
- Quick Installation – Concrete replacement is a project that can take quite a few days to complete. By investing in industrial grade epoxy floor coating, you’ll be able to walk on the surface the day after installation is complete.
Don’t fall into the trap of thinking that concrete replacement is your only solution. Instead, choose to invest in industrial grade epoxy solution which is a much more affordable option. If you are researching concrete coating companies serving Minneapolis, look no further than our dedicated team at Concrete Coating Systems. To request a quote, give us a call today at (952) 469-6496.