Has the concrete on your property seen its better days? Does your outdated and worn down concrete take away from the overall look of your property? Well, before jumping to the conclusion that concrete replacement is your only option, it’s time for you to check out Concrete Coating Systems. As a concrete polishing company near you, we aim to revitalize the look and strength of your existing concrete without the high costs that come with concrete replacement.
Reasons to Choose Concrete Polishing
There are plenty of reasons to choose concrete polishing services from CCS. We’ve been in the concrete coating industry since 1985 and have polished all sorts of concrete floors. Some of the reasons that many of our clients choose concrete polishing over other options such as concrete replacement include:
- Affordability – A concrete polishing service is only a fraction of the cost of concrete replacement. You’re still able to achieve a fresh, new look but will not have to spend a fortune completing this project.
- Simple Maintenance – All it takes to keep up the look of your polished concrete is an easy rinse and squeegee with water every so often.
- Quick Installation – Your concrete will be able to be walked on the day after installation and can even be driven on 24 hours later. Concrete replacement, on the other hand, requires you to be off your concrete for much more time.
- Resistance – Our concrete polishing services are resistant to household chemicals, salt, sand and oil which helps keep stains away. Additionally, our concrete polishing is slip resistant as well, which is great for your clients or workers that spend time on your concrete.
- Same Great Service – Whether you’re getting a polish or a new installation, you’ll receive the same great service and results.
Concrete Floor Polishing MN
Polishing your concrete floor is something you can always attempt yourself if you have the right equipment, but it’s better left to the experts. The process includes each of these general steps:
- Removing the existing coatings
- Sealing cracks and joints
- Repeated grinding with a high grit metal-bonded diamonds.
- Applying a chemical hardener
- Repeated polishing with a resin-bond diamond
- Finishing with a high grit (1500 or 3000-grit) resin-bond diamond
- Adding a stain-guard layer
Each of these steps adds a further layer of complexity to your project. That’s why we’re ready to help make your concrete floor shine.
Concrete Polishing Quote
At Concrete Coating Systems, we understand that concrete polishing is a big investment. To make the decision-making process a little more simple for you, take advantage of our concrete polishing quote option. Our dedicated staff will provide you with a detailed concrete polishing quote so that you can see the costs around your project before deciding on whether or not to pursue this investment. What you’ll quickly find is that as a concrete polishing company near you, we offer extremely affordable prices, while still being able to provide elite service from our staff.
Take a look at our Recently Finished Projects! They will show you examples of our work so you can see our quality floors for yourself.
So, if you are looking for an affordable and reliable way to enhance the look and strength of your existing concrete, consider partnering with our experts at Concrete Coating Systems. As a concrete polishing company near you, let us provide you with a quote on your potential project. To learn more about this cost effective option, give us a call today at (952) 469-6496.