Commercial Building Concrete Floor Coatings
If you have an aging concrete floor in a commercial facility of any kind, you may think that your options are limited when it comes to upgrading the look of your industrial flooring. Thanks to commercial building concrete floor coating materials from companies like Minnesota’s own Concrete Coating Systems (CCS), you can quickly improve the look of your concrete floor with little downtime, thanks to our high quality industrial floor coatings.
Whether you manage a retail store, showroom, kitchen or other commercial facility, Concrete Coating Systems has a variety of solutions to handle any type of commercial building concrete floor coating. Our products are engineered to stand up to the daily rigors that are all too common in most commercial facilities. We’re committed to using the highest grade commercial materials to ensure that our customers are satisfied not only immediately after the job is completed, but many years later as well.
CCS was founded way back in 1985, when we identified the need for a commercial floor coating company that could meet the needs of Minnesota based business owners. That dream way back then has morphed into a successful family owned company that continues to satisfy a large number of customers in and around the Lakeville, MN area.
How Our Commercial Building Concrete Floor Coating Products Are Applied
Below is the process we use to apply our commercial floor coating. This attention to detail allows our products to be used in high traffic environments. Our multi-step approach is outlined below:
- Preparation – First we’ll prep your existing floor to ensure proper adhesion.
- Floor Repairs – Next we’ll make sure that any holes and uneven areas are filled in so that you are left with a smooth area that will be ideal for our floor coating products.
- Apply Floor Coatings – We’ll apply our high quality polyurea materials that are much stronger than typical epoxy coatings used by many of our competitors.
- Apply Top Coat – Once the polyurea coating has cured, we’ll then apply a top coat often mixed with a slip resistant material to help prevent slipping.
Fully Customizable Commercial Floor Coating Options
At CCS, we understand that no commercial floor coating application is exactly the same. This is why we offer a wide array of customization options based on your organization’s unique needs. We can add anti-skid coatings as well as unique color options or even more aesthetic options such as integrating your company’s logo into the floor coating. Feel free to reach out to our team with your requests and we’ll do our best to make them happen.
Most Popular Commercial Floor Coating Applications
Below are some of the types of locations where we often install our commercial building floor coatings:
- Retail Stores
- Veterinary Offices
- Commercial Kitchens
- Pet Kennels
- Industrial Facilities
Why Work With Concrete Coating Systems?
When you’re looking to hire a commercial floor coating company, we understand that you have quite a number of options in the Lakeville, MN and surrounding areas. Below are just a few of the reasons why we hope you’ll at least give us a call to have a chance to price out a project for your business.
- Ample Experience – In business since 1985, we’re one of the longest standing concrete coating companies in the region.
- Owner Operated – When you give us a call, chances are high that you’ll talk with one of our owners at some point during the project. Our owners are intimately involved in every aspect of a project from the initial estimate to the follow-up after the job has been completed. Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction.
- No Pressure Sales Approach – At CCS our high quality products and customer service speak for themselves, which is why you’ll never have to worry about high pressure sales tactics when you work with our company.
Schedule a Free Estimate Today for our Commercial Building Floor Coatings
If you think your company could benefit from our commercial floor coatings, don’t hesitate to reach us via phone at 952-469-6496 or through our online contact form. We’ll be more than happy to come to your facility to give you a free estimate and to discuss our unique approach to installing the highest quality industrial floor coatings.